AMI FlexiPlex™ Array Processing Solution
- For many applications there is no need to use ultra high density microarrays. They are expensive and data interpretation can be onerous. The probe set of interest for a particular diagnostic or research investigation can often be as few as 10’s or 100’s or 1,000’s of uniques.
To support customer requirements for low-cost, fast-turnaround custom arrays for large-scale research projects, or diagnostics in CLIA labs.
AMI has configured a system solution which enables our customers to:
- Re-use existing laboratory equipment for microarray processing e.g. liquid handlers and microarray readers
- Or purchase an instrumentation set for assay processing and array reading for around $50k depending on options
- Assay Processor
- Slide and Microtiter Plate Reader
- Implement new custom array designs in under 2 weeks